Indication Price (from): US$2,930 per person sharing
Length: 6 days / 5 nights
Group Size: Flexible – you tell us how many in your party
Location: Laikipia, Kenya
Departure Dates: To suit you
Final prices vary, subject to factors such as exchange rates, time of year and availability. Contact us to fine-tune these prices and to tailor-make your dream safari.
Our fee for compiling your dream safari is included in the price that you pay.
STAY 5 PAY 4 SPECIAL OFFER
Arriving at El Karama Lodge in Laikipia is like walking into your own bushveld home. The privacy and authenticity evoke a sense of peace and relaxation.
You could head out every day in search of adventure – on foot, horseback, in vehicles, sleeping under the stars, cooking on open fires or simply sitting patiently at a rock hide for wildlife to appear. Or chill at the camp by the pool, enjoy a private meal, massage or yoga. Or all of the above.
You will sleep in gorgeous airy cottages made of burnished river stone, carved fallen wood, thatch and canvas.
All food is home-made and 90% is home-grown in an organic garden. Meat and trout is locally sourced – within a 60km radius. Expect fresh herbs, vegetables, fruit smoothies and homemade healthy juices, buffet lunches with homemade bread, afternoon tea with cake and a delicious three-course meal in the evening. Special diets such as gluten-free/coeliac and vegan are catered for.
READ more about Laikipia
|Subscribe now – it’s free||Per person sharing – subscriber||Per person sharing – non-subscriber|
|June to October||US$3,290||US$3,530|
|November to December||US$2,930||US$3,130|
– Return road transfers Nairobi International Airport to Wilson Airport, Nairobi
– Return flight from Wilson to Nanyuki + departure taxes
– Return road transfer from Nanyuki airstrip to El Karama Lodge
– 5 nights’ accommodation at El Karama Lodge
– All meals and bush meals
– House drinks
– A guide & shared vehicle for game drives, night drives & other activities
– Guided walking activities
– Conservation fees
– Adventure fly camping
– Farm, boma & garden visits
– Bush school kids’ program
– Volleyball, jogging, use of yoga mats
– International flights & departure taxes
– Travel & medical insurance
– Premium wines & spirits, all bar cocktails, champagne & sparkling wines (all available to purchase)
– Exclusive use of vehicles
– Horse riding
– Beauty treatments
– All day trips
Have you subscribed for the best safari prices?